Also known as Canon EOS 1300D in Europe is the smallest canon DSLR and best Canon DSLR camera for beginners with a smaller wallet that wants to learn how to take good pictures. It comes with a kit lens (18-55mm) with Image Stabilizer. The APS-C CMOS sensor itself has 18 megapixels what is more than enough if you ask me, 9 autofocus points and an ISO sensitivity from 100-6400. It can even shoot 1080p Full HD videos but I personally wouldn’t use it for that since it doesn’t focus while shooting.
- Price= $369.99 09/10
- Price Performence= Good 08/10
- Quality 09/10
- Best Place to Buy= Amazon.com
It is Wireless
The Canon EOS Rebel T6 is wireless! You ask yourself for what? Or why? Well, now you can take a really nice looking picture and load it in seconds up to your smartphone where you can share it. whether it is Instagram or a stock photography site it makes stuff a lot easier and faster.
Canon EOS Rebel t6 Lens
The 18-55mm is an actually really good zoom lens, even though it used to be average. It became a Good-Quality lens which is pretty sharp and if don’t have it you should get it. It is an all-rounder for photos because you have the classic 50mm which is perfect for portraits or Beginner macro photography but also 18mm what makes it very good for objects, landscape or just holiday pictures.
- The Canon EOS Rebel T6 is an awesome Photo camera to start out with.
- It has picture style programs as well as TV, AV, P and M of course
- It has a good quality and is not too complicated to use.
- The price performance is also very good and if you still can get a full Kit you should.
- But if you want to be able to also make videos in any kind of way you should go for a Canon EOS 77D
I hope you liked my review and if you have any questions, ask me I will be happy to answer to you in no time. 😀